PROJECTS & ART
Letters and Commentary
- "This is What a Feminist Poet Looks Like" at Delirious Hem
- On "Numbers Trouble" at Delirious Hem
- Notes on Poetry and Capitalism
- On Reviews & "market logic"
- On the name "Womb"
- Hex Presse Mission Statement
- Some Thoughts on Why I am Interested in Animals
- On Daphnomancy (w/ Kurt Newman)
- Review of Elizabeth Treadwell
- Review of Fanny Howe
- On Carol Emshwiller
- On Wiley's Way (KAP Young Writers Project)
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
1. where kiss did man, 2. does and ram, 3. which hard thing held, 4. a dirty young came, 5. how hate got hand, 6. but on this beast, 7. as from a wife, 8. a lap for work, 9. our clean heart, 10. time love some hand, 11. which things could she use, 12. its fast baby, 13. down with my soft part, 14. down my soft part, 15. sometime at wife, 16. small like hate, 17. young heart like hate, 18. young part gave start, 19. young taste fly like love, 20. let young, 21. bare thing your time, 22. bare thing, 23. gave start, 24. now lady, 25. young part, 26. held saw felt, 27. held saw felt, 28. her them us, 29. stop love hate, 30. saw made took